Rifftrax Animated Intro Rifftrax Animated Intro

Thought I reconized the animation style when I bought these two RiffTrax Batman Shorts.

Excellent work!

Thor hangs a picture Thor hangs a picture

funny :) good job. I was expecting him to hit lightly, but the nail goes through the wall, he rest of the house and fly across town and take down some building or something.

Hiding In Plain Sight Hiding In Plain Sight

Love your animations...very inspiring. Digital Leisure should get you to remake Brain Dead 13, cause I think your animation style is quite close to the original. I can just picture how it would look if you made an HQ remake of it.

Keep up the great work!

Sexy Soldier FAILor Moon Sexy Soldier FAILor Moon

Finally...this is something I always wondered about in any cartoon or show where the hero or heros are facing a foe and decide to spend over five minutes transforming into a stronger form. I mean, do they actually just stand there and just watch them transform, and if so why? I always imagine someone asks why they don't attack, and they would say it was rude or inapporate....or even just have this conversation of sorts.....but yeah, seen it happen all the time, and always wondered why they just stand there during that period of time....especially when it seems life or death moments.

great flash btw. :)

Thank you Edd. Thank you Edd.

Well said in the flash.....I know his humour inspired me as well, to try and take chances with my art and try to get baack and work harder at animation. His stuff always made me laugh and cheer me up...must be a British thing. I told people after hearing he left, that despitre losing him at a young age, he is definately an icon...not a NewGrounds or YouTube icon...but an internet one....and one that will always exist as long as the net is around, and even past that. As you said, he inspired so many, and more to follow...but doesn't stop there...those who he inspired will try to improve and become possible big names too, who in turn would inspire others....like one big Chain reaction. Edd may noit been with us as long as we wanted, but he was around long enough to spread and share his unique humour and views on life, and although never met him, but feel lucky I was around to see it happen. Bless you Edd, and thanks for the wonderful memories...our lives will never be the same, ever again, and may your legacy spread on, like that of legends.

Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!! Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!!

Wow,..

I enjoy YouTube alot...but most the stuff I watch isn't flash animations...only the odd stuff id done in flash. I admit I haven't been on NewGrounds much, but since of late, have been visiting it again, to see old faves, and new stuff, like the new Nin10doh flash.

I like watching the flash version more, now that my computer can play it better, because it looks smoother and nicer looking. The video versions just don't have that same look to it.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Best Entry yet!

Each Nin10doh flash just gets better and better, funnier and funnier...just love them! Keep them coming when you can. Great collective work guys!

HSR: Drunk & Available HSR: Drunk & Available

Funny yet disturbing :)

Wow, funny how accurate he did Homestar's voice...it was just disturbingly funny at times...great animation. I would sware the Brothers Chap did this, it it weren't for certain content. :D

Smw Ending With Lyrics Smw Ending With Lyrics

Heh heh

Oh man, this was awesome! Great job, loved it! :)

Recorderdude responds:

Glad you enjoyed!

jesus party jesus party

Funny fuuny flash

And to you people basing it, get off your high horse. and get a sense of humour. Jesus is no different then any other person living or dead, it's a joke, and funny cause it's unlikely to happen. Great flash, great music, everything was funny. I like flashes like this because of these high and mighty people, bible thumping hypocrites start complaining, but they wouldn't say a word if it was Allah (musslim faith), or any other religious icon to a religious division. I'm sorry, all is fair game, and was just for fun. He could've done alot worse things in the video.