Faith Fighter Faith Fighter

wickedly good

But where's Zeus and Odin?

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

A to the awesome!

Great game....they even showed it on Attack of the Show today. awesome game :)

Adventures in the jungle Adventures in the jungle

Amazingly well done

I thought I never see this done in Flash. While back, before I got Flash MX, I was talking to a friend about making a game like this...and I knew it was possible...but knew I could never achieve it....so thanks for finishing ut, cause I'm glad someone made one...and if I can get things working well, I may try to do one.

Bomberman Card Game Bomberman Card Game

A nice little game

Thing is...you have very little time to even see the 2nd card you pick. Hard to remember something you didnt get to see to long.

The Gaming Certificate The Gaming Certificate

Not bad

Few typos but seemingly decent game....only thing is..the question about which is not a game....all of the choices are games. The answer that you have as the correct choice, is wrong, cause it came out for all 3 systems this month.

SepirothX responds:

Which one are you talking about?
the carmen sandiago one?

Flash Toon shading tut Flash Toon shading tut

Well done

Well done indeed. :) I thought it was very good, and came out learning something new. great work.

Create A Fursona v.2 Create A Fursona v.2

awsome!

I had an idea for this, and was trying to think of how to lay it out and all. I didn't realize you had made one already. Probily dont need to make one, but if I did, I know how to present it now. Thanks, and great work! :)

Autopsy-turvy Autopsy-turvy

Holy crap for crap!

How long did it take to make this? I couldn't believe how many parts there were that you could remove. Also..how many objects were there. That's quite amazing. Needs a reset button, and perhaps some music to suit the theme and nature of the flash movie.

Caterpillar Smash Caterpillar Smash

Whack'in good time

Not bad...but I agree with the last reviewer.

Too hard...they pop up and down too quickly. Games like this, they give you more of a chance.

Background music would be nice. Try adding some of the music available on NGs, just to get their stuff exposed...perhaps have a selection of what music to play.

The graphics are nice...but you smacked the game in the middle, and you have all this empty space surrounding the game. That makes it feel so bland. Try spicing it up with a graphic layout...like a fancy scoreboard, or something that surrounds the game itself.

fighter puzzle fighter puzzle

inventive

You know...i thought the animation was subpar...but this was a great game....well...let's say it shows great potential. I enjoyed solving it. I'd like to see more puzzles, more difficulties (hard has more peices then easy and normal for example) and some good animations, animations that are more detailed and would offer a challenge. I really like it, can gawd help me...I hope you make another one. ^_^