Rifftrax Animated Intro Rifftrax Animated Intro

Thought I reconized the animation style when I bought these two RiffTrax Batman Shorts.

Excellent work!

Thor hangs a picture Thor hangs a picture

funny :) good job. I was expecting him to hit lightly, but the nail goes through the wall, he rest of the house and fly across town and take down some building or something.

Hiding In Plain Sight Hiding In Plain Sight

Love your animations...very inspiring. Digital Leisure should get you to remake Brain Dead 13, cause I think your animation style is quite close to the original. I can just picture how it would look if you made an HQ remake of it.

Keep up the great work!

Faith Fighter Faith Fighter

wickedly good

But where's Zeus and Odin?

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

A to the awesome!

Great game....they even showed it on Attack of the Show today. awesome game :)

Adventures in the jungle Adventures in the jungle

Amazingly well done

I thought I never see this done in Flash. While back, before I got Flash MX, I was talking to a friend about making a game like this...and I knew it was possible...but knew I could never achieve it....so thanks for finishing ut, cause I'm glad someone made one...and if I can get things working well, I may try to do one.

Goonies 2 : moving platforms! Goonies 2 : moving platforms!

Wow....pretty good.

I used to own this game, and beat it many times, but that was long ago. I see you did two of the themes, but not the one I hoped for....I don't know what it's called, but it was a main tune in the game....I think it played when you crossed this one bridge. Think it was based on the theme song to the movie. Good job, and hope you make another Goonies 2 tune.

Gorekiller responds:

Yes, I know what you're talking about... you hear it in the first level as well... Thanks for the review !